The Poolesville Pulse

The Poolesville Pulse

The Poolesville Pulse

Harry Styles Shaves Head, Shocks Fans

istock image
istock image

On Nov 6, videos and images of Harry Styles at a U2 concert with actress girlfriend Taylor Russell surfaced—videos and images where his usual brown hair was completely buzzed off. 

Some users on the Internet speculated that it was time for an aesthetic change, some wondered if this was in preparation for a surgical hair transplant, and others were just straight up “horrified,” according to a viral Tweet. 

After all, Styles’s hair was a big part of his stylistic aura, from the long mane from One Direction days to the more recent semi-messy coiffure, his hair has always been a part of his image. Fans took to Twitter to express their frustrations, as Harry Styles trended with users mourning the loss of his dark brown locks. 

“how … are you gonna be named harry styles [sic] with no hair to style,” @spritzrry tweeted.

“I love Harry Styles so dearly and I will defend anything he does but this haircut is not it [sic], I’m sorry,” @BrittyChelle tweeted. 

However, some fans were supportive of Styles’ new look.

“okay the more im watching this video the hotter the buzzcut gets, it’s the harry styles [sic] effect,” @annnnn_ni tweeted.